New levels of market transparency under Mifid II will be like a late Christmas present for the industry, according to panelists at Esma’s The State of the European Financial Markets conference in Paris.
Discussion around the trading and market infrastructure was unsurprisingly dominated by the upcoming regulatory regime, which was confirmed for implementation on January 3 next year by European Commission vice president, Valdis Dombrovskis, earlier in the day.
“Although it might not feel like i
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets