The investor and dealer firms using Trax, a subsidiary of MarketAxess holdings, for their ARM and APA services include: Crédit Agricole CIB, Euwax, Goldman Sachs, ING Bank, Investec Asset Management, Janus Henderson, Jupiter Asset Management, Martin Currie Investment Management, Mizuho International and Santander.
Trax’s trade and transaction reporting solution allows buy- and sell-side clients to submit raw transaction information and then uses a rules-based engine to translate, filter, enrich
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper