Axiom contacted more than 100 major financial firms about their GDPR readiness and found the vast majority had not yet begun to calculate the scope of the necessary contract remediation work. Less than 5 percent knew how many contracts would need to be addressed to comply with the regulation.
“GDPR has significant new and updated requirements of contracts governing the transfer of data; even current contracts with robust data protection language will be rendered non-compliant,” says Axiom’s co
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams