The utility was developed in consultation with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (Isda), broker-dealers, Approved Publication Arrangements and other industry groups.
According to IHS Markit, the SI registry can be used for all asset classes covered by the European Securities and Markets Authority’s regulatory standards, including bonds, all categories of over-the-counter derivatives, equities and equity-like instruments, and structured products.
In order to comply with Mifi
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology