The SFTR trade repository will be built and hosted in the cloud, and will eventually be added to the vendor’s Global Reporting Hub. NEX Regulatory Reporting will connect to the BrokerTec and ENSO platforms, allowing clients to automatically transfer transaction data to the repository.
Collin Coleman, head of NEX Regulatory Reporting, says in a statement that while most markets are used to some regulatory reporting because it is required by active regulations, “securities lending has to date
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain