The SFTR trade repository will be built and hosted in the cloud, and will eventually be added to the vendor’s Global Reporting Hub. NEX Regulatory Reporting will connect to the BrokerTec and ENSO platforms, allowing clients to automatically transfer transaction data to the repository.
Collin Coleman, head of NEX Regulatory Reporting, says in a statement that while most markets are used to some regulatory reporting because it is required by active regulations, “securities lending has to date be
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1