According to public records maintained by the International Organization for Standardization, which issues Swift market identifier codes for trading venues, October saw 20 banks and investment firms register as SIs.
In contrast, before Mifid II was finalized, there were less than a dozen SIs registered. In August alone, 11 firms registered more than a dozen new SIs. Registry cooled a little in September with just five new SIs registered, before ramping up again in October. Publication dates ar
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets