Firms can access data from the DSB—which will allocate ISIN identifier codes to over-the-counter derivative contracts—in three ways, the most labour-intensive of which is through programmatic connectivity. ANNA categorizes these types of users as “power users,” who will pay the highest fees for real-time updates on newly created ISINs.
On November 9, the DSB issued a warning that time is running out for these types of users to onboard in time for the January 3Mifid II implementation date, and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse