Collin Coleman, CEO of Nex Regulatory Reporting, tells WatersTechnology that the Swedish service will solve the need for having an EMIR repository, and subsequently its derivatives services, within the EU27 area post-Brexit, as currently there is no certainty around what the arrangements might look like.
“What it doesn’t solve is the need for that service in the UK, after the country’s departure,” he says. “So, we will solve that issue when we have clarity on how the UK will be implementing
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail