Collin Coleman, CEO of Nex Regulatory Reporting, tells WatersTechnology that the Swedish service will solve the need for having an EMIR repository, and subsequently its derivatives services, within the EU27 area post-Brexit, as currently there is no certainty around what the arrangements might look like.
“What it doesn’t solve is the need for that service in the UK, after the country’s departure,” he says. “So, we will solve that issue when we have clarity on how the UK will be implementing
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects