Its path from formation to completion has not been an easy one, however, with delays, bickering between lawmakers and regulators, and stiff opposition from the industry hindering its process through the EU’s complicated Lamfalussy process of rulemaking.
Despite its problems, however, the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) will go live on January 3, 2018, and will affect nearly all asset classes through the trade lifecycle. While all eyes are focused on Mifid, this sea
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams