In last year’s December issue of Waters I asked the question: “What to say about 2016?” as I grappled with summing up one of the most bizarre years I (and many others) had experienced. For 2017, I’m not even going to try, because I might just lose my mind entirely if I think about it too much. So instead, let’s look forward in an attempt to identify the dominant themes for the sell side for the year ahead.
The obvious starting point is regulation and it’s going to hit hard from the get-go. Jan
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper