In last year’s December issue of Waters I asked the question: “What to say about 2016?” as I grappled with summing up one of the most bizarre years I (and many others) had experienced. For 2017, I’m not even going to try, because I might just lose my mind entirely if I think about it too much. So instead, let’s look forward in an attempt to identify the dominant themes for the sell side for the year ahead.
The obvious starting point is regulation and it’s going to hit hard from the get-go. Jan
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology