During November and December, QuantHouse made two announcements regarding its API strategy for SI compliance under Mifid II. First, the vendor made its QuantFeed datafeed and QuantLink infrastructure available via Virtu Financial’s disclosed SI platform, allowing QuantHouse clients access to the electronic market maker’s liquidity. Virtu Financial Ireland Limited plans to register as a SI in 2018.
Secondly, QuantHouse’s QH API Ecosystem, powered by QuantFeed and QuantLink, will provide access
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams