The holidays are behind us for another year and as those festive carols and jingles finally begin to recede from your conscious, the dark and cold days of January have arrived. But this year doesn’t mark just any January, because this is the year of Mifid II.
My time at Waters has been dominated by Mifid II, from the early days of joining the editorial team when the European Securities and Markets Authority’s (Esma’s) consultation paper was sent out just before Christmas 2014 through to the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain