The holidays are behind us for another year and as those festive carols and jingles finally begin to recede from your conscious, the dark and cold days of January have arrived. But this year doesn’t mark just any January, because this is the year of Mifid II.
My time at Waters has been dominated by Mifid II, from the early days of joining the editorial team when the European Securities and Markets Authority’s (Esma’s) consultation paper was sent out just before Christmas 2014 through to the muc
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform