Along with Goldman Sachs, Santander, Macquarie Group, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Royal Bank of Canada, Wells Fargo, Citi, Jefferies and Exane BNP Paribas, as well as existing investors, participated in the funding round.
Visible Alpha operates a platform designed to facilitate the exchange of research, which is being radically changed under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II). Since January 3, when the rules came into effect, firms have been obliged to s
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy