More than 1 million Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) were registered in the lead-up to the January 3, 2018 deadline for compliance with Europe’s revised Markets in Financial Information Directive (Mifid II). Yet that number still falls far short of the estimated number of LEIs necessary as mandated under Mifid II’s rules, which require nearly every company, charity, trust, or fund to obtain an identifier.
As a result, five days before Christmas and two weeks before Mifid II’s deadline, pan-Euro
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1