Whenever I get the opportunity, I try to weave song titles, lyrics and sometimes even cryptic references/messages to people I know in to my prose. It’s not original, nor is it particularly clever, given that journalists/writers have been doing that sort of thing for centuries. But I enjoy it nonetheless.
It’s fair to assume by way of the demographics of the Waters readership that we have more than a handful of David Bowie fans among our number and, ever since his death just over a year ago, I’
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1