While most people were buying gym memberships and giving up alcohol at the start of January 2018, technology teams across the entire financial industry were already in fifth gear, preparing for the implementation of one of the most ambitious projects in regulatory reform ever to be enacted.
On January 3, known as implementation day, the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation (Mifid II) came into force. Touching virtually all aspects of the trade lifecycle across all
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance