While most people were buying gym memberships and giving up alcohol at the start of January 2018, technology teams across the entire financial industry were already in fifth gear, preparing for the implementation of one of the most ambitious projects in regulatory reform ever to be enacted.
On January 3, known as implementation day, the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation (Mifid II) came into force. Touching virtually all aspects of the trade lifecycle across all a
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities