Charley Cooper, a managing director at distributed-ledger technology (DLT) consortium R3, said that while the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) was “leading the way” in its interactions with the fintech sector, other federal regulators had shown little willingness to proactively engage.
This was a sharp contrast, he said, to nations such as the UK, where markets regulators such as the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) were “in the lab” with them. He was speaking during a meeting of th
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy