Leumi ABL, the UK subsidiary of the Tel Aviv-based Bank Leumi Group, is implementing data automation software Confirm into its regulatory processes in preparation for the June 26 compliance deadline for MLR (Money Laundering Regulation) 2017 and 4 MLD (the fourth Money Laundering Directive).
Encompass’s Confirm platform automates KYC policies to adhere to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations by providing a full audit trail and web-based processes.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms