Leumi ABL, the UK subsidiary of the Tel Aviv-based Bank Leumi Group, is implementing data automation software Confirm into its regulatory processes in preparation for the June 26 compliance deadline for MLR (Money Laundering Regulation) 2017 and 4 MLD (the fourth Money Laundering Directive).
Encompass’s Confirm platform automates KYC policies to adhere to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations by providing a full audit trail and web-based processes.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class