Notable for Danish “hygge” flat-pack furniture design, high taxes, and socialist policies, the Nordics—comprised of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark (connected to its neighbor Sweden by a marvel of modern engineering, the five-mile Oresund Bridge), and Iceland—are also home to superstar fintechs, such as Sweden’s iZettle and Tink, and payment and exchange technology companies.
Deloitte dubbed the region a “European fintech hotspot.” The explosive growth of the Nordics’ financial services
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess