The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) released their final ruling to allow the shorter settlement cycle to proceed on June 1, following an industry-wide implementation in September 2017, and amended rules released by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on May 30 of that year. It will become law 30 days after publication in the Federal Register.
The rule—which amends FDIC and OCC regulations at parts 12, 151, and 344
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg