Expected to go live in 2019, the EU’s securitization regulation will introduce transparency rules that require all securitized loans to be reported to the repository. ED’s cloud-based solution will enable issuers, investors and regulators to fulfill the regulation’s due diligence requirements. Publicis.Sapient has been chosen to help build out the platform.
“For each and every loan, around 100 fields need to be reported—really granular data,” says Jens Schuback, senior manager and project lead
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail