Expected to go live in 2019, the EU’s securitization regulation will introduce transparency rules that require all securitized loans to be reported to the repository. ED’s cloud-based solution will enable issuers, investors and regulators to fulfill the regulation’s due diligence requirements. Publicis.Sapient has been chosen to help build out the platform.
“For each and every loan, around 100 fields need to be reported—really granular data,” says Jens Schuback, senior manager and project lead
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine