The financial services industry can expect some easing of regulatory pressure, especially in the arenas of big data and technology, according to the head of the UK’s financial watchdog.
In an address at a Reuters Newsmaker event, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) chair Charles Randell said the regulator is waiting for final deliberations on the Brexit negotiations before creating a post-Brexit framework. However, he does not expect the “same volume of regulatory change” as in the past decade,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain