Network and hosting provider BSO has announced a partnership with synchronization specialist Hoptroff to offer a platform for timestamping trades to within ten microseconds, an integrated platform it calls “time-as-a-service.”
According to Simon Kenny, CEO at Hoptroff, what makes the service different is having accuracy and traceability delivered on a global footprint. “While other companies might offer accurate time, and there are several who are doing this, what they don’t do is actually also
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'