The Loch Ness Monster, the Bermuda Triangle, regulators that actually do anything with all the data they now demand from financial firms: all myths, or is there an element of truth? Do regulators really collect massive amounts of new data, rubber-stamp them, then lock them away deep in a JRR Tolkien-inspired mountain dungeon, never to be seen again?
Firms grappling with the challenges of collecting and submitting the volumes of data mandated by regulators might be forgiven for believing that
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative