At the beginning of this year, the parent company of LexisNexis Risk Solutions, RELX Group, bought digital identity platform ThreatMetrix for over $800 million. The move was made to bolster the Atlanta-based company’s know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) offering by combining ThreatMetrix’s digital identity platform, the Digital Identity Network, with LexisNexis’ physical identity suite of solutions.
While speaking with WatersTechnology at this year’s Sibos conference in
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail