At the beginning of this year, the parent company of LexisNexis Risk Solutions, RELX Group, bought digital identity platform ThreatMetrix for over $800 million. The move was made to bolster the Atlanta-based company’s know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) offering by combining ThreatMetrix’s digital identity platform, the Digital Identity Network, with LexisNexis’ physical identity suite of solutions.
While speaking with WatersTechnology at this year’s Sibos conference in
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha