Research service provider Commcise has added contract-management functionality to its CommciseBuy platform. The service has been developed from the ground up and will let users model fixed-price contractual relationships more accurately.
The addition of the functionality is a direct result of provisions in the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II), which stipulates that research must be paid for separately from execution commissions. This process, known as unbundling,
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail