Nearly one year after sweeping changes to Europe’s trading rulebook went into force, market experts say that the new regime is still a long way from achieving its objectives of producing transparent and valuable information on trading activity across the continent.
Worse, say some, the rush to implement the revised Market in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II), has actually harmed the quality of data.
“No one can leverage the data and the quality of the data is pretty bad, and it is
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv