Nearly one year after sweeping changes to Europe’s trading rulebook went into force, market experts say that the new regime is still a long way from achieving its objectives of producing transparent and valuable information on trading activity across the continent.
Worse, say some, the rush to implement the revised Market in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II), has actually harmed the quality of data.
“No one can leverage the data and the quality of the data is pretty bad, and it is
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services