Regtech provider Compliance.ai has launched a new workflow solution that takes advantage of artificial intelligence for regulatory compliance.
The new solution, part of its Team Edition financial regulatory change-management platform, uses machine learning to automatically determine which changes in rules impact specific companies.
Compliance.ai chief executive officer Kayvan Alikhani says that by automatically determining regulatory changes, compliance departments are free to focus on other
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain