Regtech provider Compliance.ai has launched a new workflow solution that takes advantage of artificial intelligence for regulatory compliance.
The new solution, part of its Team Edition financial regulatory change-management platform, uses machine learning to automatically determine which changes in rules impact specific companies.
Compliance.ai chief executive officer Kayvan Alikhani says that by automatically determining regulatory changes, compliance departments are free to focus on other
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv