It's not been all quiet on the sell-side front this year. From rogue trading scandals through to over-the-counter (OTC) market reform, the weight of change and the accommodation of that by industry participants has been remarkable. New and emerging technologies have flared and vanished─hello, trading on sentiment analysis─and others have stayed the course, while 2013 looks to be the year of in-memory analytics, a continued focus on compliance and beefing up capital buffers.
But, gazing into
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data