Coleman Research has launched Coleman Exchange, a cloud-based platform that enables buy-side firms to track their research communications and interactions with partners, industry experts, sell-side analysts, and third-party providers.
Users can plug into a single system on a subscription basis to log and monetize their interactions with other participants during phone calls, conference sessions, meetings, and other events.
The platform records key aspects of the research interactions lifecycle
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative