Luxembourg-based trade repository (TR) Regis-TR has filed an application to establish a TR in London to continue serving the UK market, ahead of the UK’s departure from the European Union.
Before granting authorization to trading and reporting firms to operate within the UK and the EU27, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the European Securities and Markets Authority (Esma) require the firms to form a “meaningful presence” in the respective markets.
“Post-Brexit, the UK will remain
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv