This time last year, it was all about Mifid II. The revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive was coming into force Jan. 3, 2018, so the industry was finalizing preparations for the massive regulation and how it would change the game for participants.
Mifid II’s ominous deadline is now nearly a full year past, but regulatory challenges remain, as revealed by John Mason, head of regulatory and market structure propositions at Refinitiv (the former Financial & Risk division of Thomson
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv