The US Federal Reserve is “close to finalizing an agreement” with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra) to collect trade data from a wider range of market participants in the US Treasury markets, as part of plans to expand the data that the Fed captures on the fixed income markets.
In a speech on December 3, Federal Reserve governors’ board member Lael Brainard noted that data collected and disseminated via Finra’s TRACE (Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine) has proved
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv