Data quality remains a problem for the complex trade and transaction reporting requirements written into the plethora of new financial regulations, but some industry executives are seeing positive outcomes from reference data identifier systems.
According to a JWG whitepaper, Regulatory reporting: time for a rethink, firms have progressed from the days of merely going through the motions when implementing compliance projects to now recognizing the benefits of upgrading legacy systems and
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class