The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA’s) guidance on crypto assets released this week is being hailed an important step in bringing greater clarity and confidence to the sector.
The consultation paper is timely because of demand from firms to be able to create investment products that include crypto-currencies, and technology will transform the market’s infrastructure following regulatory clarity after the consultation period, says Ed Gouldstone, head of product management for Linedata’s
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance