Frustrations over the development of a system to track stock trades in the US reached boiling point on Thursday, as the consortium of US stock exchanges responsible for its implementation fired the technology company tasked with building and operating it.
The Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) is an ambitious program mandated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to store and analyze information on trading in equities and listed options in the US. Overseen by the CAT NMS Plan, which
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC