The platform is built for distributed electronic markets and automated trading like the FX space. It enables credit to be pushed to clients and trading venues to reduce risk without disrupting traditional execution.
It is currently in beta testing and will be released later this year along with Cobalt’s FX post-trade solution.
Cobalt co-founder and chief executive officer Andy Coyne says the problem with the FX space is that credit is not “allocated or managed at trading venues in real-time
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail