For years, voice surveillance has been an integral tool for keeping tabs on traders’ activities. Whether for regulatory compliance or fraud detection, advanced analytical software has been deployed across all major banks to pick out bad apples from the market.
Now, sophisticated voice technologies are letting banks go a step further to look at and analyze behaviors more commonly associated with conduct risk. Partly, this is being driven by external pressures on the financial services sectors,
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail