Nice Actimize has launched a new platform designed to act as a larger ecosystem around financial crime detection and risk management.
The platform, dubbed X-Sight, is cloud-based and offers analytical services using machine learning technology. It will also act as a marketplace for clients to access some third-party provider offerings.
Jason Vinson, general manager of Nice Actimize’s platform group, says the platform is meant to bring better scalability for clients, particularly if they are
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail