Sell-Side Technology's sibling publication Risk recently posed the question: Are there no more heroes in quantitative finance? Much of the debate surrounds a calculation for derivatives called credit valuation adjustment (CVA), which measures the market value of counterparty credit risk.
Many financial IT challenges involve doing a simple task faster, or more efficiently, or because the regulator mandates it. Rarely is it that a task genuinely tests the bounds of computing power, or the financia
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix