Japanese proprietary trading system SBI Japannext is to replace a Thomson Reuters feed as its primary source of low-latency market data from Asian exchanges to support its price formation, price improvement and best execution activities, with data from Colt Telecom-owned low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider MarketPrizm.
MarketPrizm will begin delivering real-time price data from the Tokyo and Osaka stock exchanges (which recently merged to form the Japan Exchange Group) via the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'