The app is available from Apple's App Store, and allows users to access delayed market data from markets worldwide, along with news from The Financial Times, Dow Jones Newswires, Alliance News and Noodls, free of charge, and will charge users who want real-time data a fee of $0.01 per instrument per day, $0.05 for commentary, and research starting at $0.99─or an annual subscription of $94.99 that includes live market data, news, market commentary and research reports from Edison Research.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'