Dubbed Colt OSE Next J-Gate Migration Service, the bundled service has been designed to facilitate the migration process as JPX launches its new high-performance Next J-Gate matching engine and consolidated co-location services. The new JPX co-lo will house both the new Next J-Gate derivatives platform the Osaka Securities Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s Arrowhead equities platform. With the closure of JPX Open, firms trading OSE derivatives from JPX Open will migrate to the JPX facility
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data