The Ethereum Enterprise Alliance is announcing an initiative to standardize definitions around tokenization,
as a means to make it fit for purpose for institutional investors and encourage wider adoption.
The alliance—comprising of blockchain users, technology vendors, and academics—seeks to standardize token taxonomy and definitions to get wider adoption of tokens across industries through the Token Taxonomy Initiative. The idea is to provide a common language of what different tokens are, so
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance