MERJ Exchange, a stock, debt and derivatives market based in the Seychelles Islands, is in the final stages of a technology cutover to a blockchain environment that will enable it to launch a securitized digital asset—the “world’s first” regulated token to be listed on a national stock exchange—within weeks, officials say.
MERJ CEO Edmond Tuohy says the exchange is going through its final regulatory approval process ahead of the launch, as it runs its old technology parallel to a distributed
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'