In the late 1990s, there was a major push ─ which was started by the Tokyo Stock Exchange ─ to make electronic trading a more viable option for Japanese firms. Unfortunately, it took a long time for further innovation to take hold in the marketplace, though that may now be changing, according to Eiichiro Yanagawa, senior analyst at consultancy Celent.
"In 1998, 1999 things really happened, but after, it took more than 10 years for us to see things start to move when it comes to technology innova
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs