Euroclear had announced that it was partnering with blockchain startup Paxos during the 2016 Sibos conference in Geneva, where it said that it would be developing a system designed specifically for post-trade processes in precious metals trading.
The platform was designed to reduce the cost of settlement for gold bullion and minimize associated risks. A few days later, on October 11, consultancy Ernst & Young joined the project, and on December 19, a beta version was announced as ready. Over th
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams