The company plans to use the investment to add to its sales and marketing staff, as well as to grow its platform, Susan Estes, CEO, president and co-founder of OpenDoor, tells WatersTechnology. “We will continue to build upon the growing share of the off-the-run treasuries market and TIPS market,” she says.
After an initial $2 million seed round of funding at the end of 2015, OpenDoor received its first series A funding round of $10 million in July 2016. Then, in June 2017, it received an
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions