The company plans to use the investment to add to its sales and marketing staff, as well as to grow its platform, Susan Estes, CEO, president and co-founder of OpenDoor, tells WatersTechnology. “We will continue to build upon the growing share of the off-the-run treasuries market and TIPS market,” she says.
After an initial $2 million seed round of funding at the end of 2015, OpenDoor received its first series A funding round of $10 million in July 2016. Then, in June 2017, it received an addit
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1