The company plans to use the investment to add to its sales and marketing staff, as well as to grow its platform, Susan Estes, CEO, president and co-founder of OpenDoor, tells WatersTechnology. “We will continue to build upon the growing share of the off-the-run treasuries market and TIPS market,” she says.
After an initial $2 million seed round of funding at the end of 2015, OpenDoor received its first series A funding round of $10 million in July 2016. Then, in June 2017, it received an
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha