Since that last meeting, there’s been a fair degree of skepticism about whether or not a rule proposed during the Obama Administration, Regulation Automated Trading (Reg AT), would survive a complete changing of the guard at the CFTC.
Reg AT was created as a way to reduce risk as trading becomes increasingly machine-driven, while also providing greater transparency and systems oversight to—hopefully—lessen the damage and occurrence of trading glitches that send the markets into a free fall and
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy