Since that last meeting, there’s been a fair degree of skepticism about whether or not a rule proposed during the Obama Administration, Regulation Automated Trading (Reg AT), would survive a complete changing of the guard at the CFTC.
Reg AT was created as a way to reduce risk as trading becomes increasingly machine-driven, while also providing greater transparency and systems oversight to—hopefully—lessen the damage and occurrence of trading glitches that send the markets into a free fall and
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess