Chaikin's new charts open as a pop-up window, update every minute with price data from BATS Global Markets, and are color-coded for direction, with plain English interpretations. They also alert users to important information, such as gap up/down at open, 52-week high/low, and high volume.
The earnings alerts are displayed as pop-up windows, which on stock charts display historical earnings results, and on stock lists display more detailed information, including upcoming earnings estimates.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'